We will be hosting a visit to Seattle for a group of Senior Fellows in February 2020. The visit will be an opportunity to:
- re-connect with other Fellows and the program
- visit 2018 Fellow Hal Holmes’s Conservation X Labs facility
- discuss and share ideas on the challenges of establishing a new team and moving into commercial production
- join a networking dinner with Seattle-area scientists and distinguished international science and innovation guests
- participate in a cohort-bonding exercise at the Seattle Museum of Flight.